Risk Definition - Business Communication Words
The possible negative result of an event, activity, or other action.
"When you start a new business you risk losing before you win."
"The risk of theft from our warehouse is somewhat covered by our property insurance."
"Our liability insurance reduces our risk should we be sued."
"There is a percentage of risk associated with just about everything."
- Vocabulary Improvement Techniques
- Ways to Increase Vocabulary Quickly
- Vocabulary Builder Course
- Using Vocabulary Software
- Vocabulary CD Programs
- GRE Vocabulary Primer
- Business Vocabulary Course
Business Vocabulary Course:
- Business Vocabulary
- Using Your Business Vocabulary
- Major Business Terms
- Business Terms #1
- Business Terms #2
- Business Terms #3
- Business Terms #4
- Business Terms #5
Business Terms #4
- Public Relations (PR)
- Quantitative Analyst